I have no excuse. I barely accomplished anything from my to-do list last week. My sister was the one who found my Kindle (it was hiding in the cushions of one of the chairs in the living room), so I can’t even take credit for that. I mean, okay, I did post my art project on Instagram, and I thought about completing my tasks … I just … didn’t … do them? I dunno, last week was weird, and I blame Whole30.
Anyway, this is what I wanna get done this week:
- Do something artsy (mermaid/Water spirit idea).
- Possibly buy a weed trimmer.
- Unfuck my bedroom.
- Finish hanging up curtains.
- Choose a rug for Sister Person.
- Set up herb garden.
- Take after pictures of deck.
- Clean up patio area underneath the deck.