Well, guess what … it’s time for another challenge! Like with my Buffy challenge, I’ve already done this on my old blog, but I wanted to revisit it … and give me an excuse to rewatch the entire series from the beginning. Again. What? I adore the shit out of this show, and honestly, I think I love it even more than I did previously. Also, Edward James Olmos is a national treasure and deserves to be in everything ever.
Anyway, I’m really excited to go back and reevaluate my opinions from three years ago. A lot has happened since then, and there’s something about this show that seems even more relevant than it did when it came out. So be prepared for a lot of political commentary, you guys. I’m warning you ahead of time so you can opt out if you’d like.
But here’s what I have in store for you!
- Day 1: How Did I Discover Battlestar Galactica?
- Day 2: Favorite Character
- Day 3: Least Favorite Character
- Day 4: Favorite Cylon
- Day 5: Least Favorite Cylon
- Day 6: Character I Loved That Everyone Else Hated
- Day 7: Favorite Season
- Day 8: Least Favorite Season
- Day 9: Favorite Episode
- Day 10: Least Favorite Episode
- Day 11: Favorite Miniseries Scene
- Day 12: Favorite Season One Episode
- Day 13: Favorite Season Two Episode
- Day 14: Favorite Razor/The Plan Scene
- Day 15: Favorite Season Three Episode
- Day 16: Favorite Season Four Episode
- Day 17: Most Upsetting Death
- Day 18: Favorite Dream/Prophecy Moment
- Day 19: Most Surprising Moment
- Day 20: Most Hated Scene
- Day 21: Favorite Pairing
- Day 22: Least Favorite Pairing
- Day 23: Favorite Quote
- Day 24: Best Promo Picture
- Day 25: Favorite Ship
- Day 26: Favorite Battle
- Day 27: Favorite Music
- Day 28: Something That Happened I Wish Didn’t
- Day 29: Something That Didn’t Happen I Wish Did
- Day 30: What Did I Think of the Ending?
- Day 31: How Does Battlestar Galactica Inspire Me?
Art Credit: Wikipedia